Friday 30 March 2012

Lets get this show on the road....

At last things are starting to get into place and set up.   I have a new studio/workroom at my flat where I am now working.  I will try and keep this updated and interesting.  First off my labels have been made for my bags.
These are all ladies ipad bags.  I made a raggy ipad bag for myself and everybody loved them and that's how it all started.  So this is just a selection of some of the bags I have made.  Its been an ongoing learning experience as I do things different and try different things.  Most of these have already been sold but I do have a few left; which I am hoping to sell at craft fayres later this year.  Photographs don't really do them justice as they are all photographed in my old kitchen.








No comments:

Post a Comment